Helping families and their loved ones reimagine care at home with our compassionate and knowledgeable team. Before your loved one discharges, or transitions services to Team Select, we will meet with you to harmonize their schedule of care and ensure you and your family are guided through whatever challenges you may face. We proudly offer Long-Term Adult and Pediatric Care and Personal Care Services. It’s a Family thing.
Our Pennsylvania Services
Locations & Contact
Locations & Contact
New Graduate Tuition Reimbursement Program
Available In Pennsylvania
The purpose of the New Graduate Tuition Reimbursement Program is to specifically target Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) to promote the professional development of existing employees while contributing to the solution of the critical nursing shortage.
The LPN and RNs’ ability to promote patient health and independence through the implementation of patient-specific care plans significantly contributes to the decrease in rehospitalizations. Thus, home health remains a critical player in the nation’s impetus to reduce hospital readmissions, representing a great opportunity to contribute to lowering health care costs and improving patient outcomes.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN program after January 1, 2021
- Average GPA of 2.0 or higher upon graduation (transcript required)
- Passing NCLEX-PN exam score within six months of graduation
- Current/active license with the state Board of Nursing patient account management and authorizations
- Eligibility for employment at Team Select based on company employment requirements
- Passing scores on all competency and evaluation assessments
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor, mentor, patient/ caregiver, or peer to participate in the New Graduate Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Minimum of 130 direct patient care hours worked each calendar month to be eligible for monthly tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year