Continuing Education Program
Team Select is excited to offer an educational program for all clinicians who meet their roles’ full-time (or full-time equivalent) requirements. Clinicians, both in the field and in administrative positions, who are seeking continuing education with future, job-related coursework, are eligible for up to $1,000 each year.
Fill out the form to contact us and learn more!
Eligibility and Program Details
The following is a list of requirements for LPNs/RNs seeking Continued Education:
- Clinical Nursing degree coursework must be through a program accredited by The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Alternate accrediting bodies considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Undergraduate or graduate coursework may be conducted through in-person, online or hybrid learning.
- Coursework must contribute value to current job/role. Courses that cover topics offered through existing platforms, such as Relias, will not be approved.
- Basic coursework that is required for licensure and patient care, such as CPR certifications, will not be approved.
- Requirement for LPNs/RNs in Clinical Field Roles include: minimum of 130 hours or 94 visit equivalent of direct patient care worked per calendar month during the previous 3-month period. * A newer employee must meet the monthly minimum hours/visits requirement for three consecutive months to qualify.
- Receive up to $1,000 PEPY