10 Things Every Parent of Children With Developmental Disabilities Should Know
In honor of and recognition of Developmental Disabilities Month, Team Select Home Care has created an inspirational affirmation list of 10 things every parent of children with developmental disabilities should know.
We encourage you to print these out, hang them up, or recite them to yourself every morning to start your day off on a positive foot.
- You are not alone
- Take things one day at a time
- You are exceeding at everything you do
- Small progress leads to big change
- You are a fighter
- There is a community of support behind you
- Your child adores you
- Happiness lives in your home
- You GOT this
- It’s okay to feel
Join us in supporting children and adults with developmental disabilities by visiting www.nacdd.org/ddam1/ or viewing our below Team Select Media Kit and posting to your personal social media accounts to spread awareness and education around this month’s observance.
Team Select Media Kit
Click and Save the Images Below to use for Your own Social Post!
Copy and Paste either of the following captions to use with your social post!
- Say it with me, (insert quote on the graphic)! Join me and #TeamSelect in supporting parents of children with developmental disabilities this month during #DDAM2022. (Insert Blog Link)
- Supporting #DDAM2022 with Team Select Home Care! (Blog Link)
If you or someone you know is a parent to a child with developmental disabilities, we can help! Team Select’s Long-Term Services team members have experience caring for individuals with developmental disabilities and offer home care best fit for their unique needs. Our Long-Term Services include:
- Continuous Hourly Nursing
- Tracheostomy Care
- Nursing for Ventilator Dependent Patients
- Enteral Tube Feedings
- 24/7 On-Call Service
- Preemie/Pediatric High-Tech Care
- Care Provided at Home or School
- Preemie Transitional Care